A 6-night expedition combining two leading Tasmanian luxury experiences in the adventure of a lifetime
|Starts & ends:||Hobart|
|Destination 1:||Southwest Tasmania|
|3-night cruise:||Port Davey|
|Vessel:||Boutique expedition catamaran (24m)|
|Destination 2:||Freycinet Peninsula|
|3-night stay:||Saffire Freycinet|
|Transfers:||Return scenic flights|
Small ship adventure in Southwest Tasmania’s Wilderness World-Heritage Area paired with a stay at Saffire, Freycinet Peninsula
Celebrating a new partnership with fellow Tasmanian luxury operator Saffire Freycinet, On Board is excited to offer a select series of expeditions combining expedition cruising through the remote southwest corner of Tasmania’s Wilderness World-Heritage Area and a luxury stay at Saffire Freycinet on the stunning east coast.
Set over six nights, the Coast-to-Coast luxury expedition accommodates just 12 guests. An exclusive seaplane transfer links the three-night luxury cruise in Port Davey with a three-night stay at Saffire Freycinet, plus returns to Hobart. This all-inclusive partnership offers seamless connections on the luxury package and a breath-taking aerial perspective of the island state and its sparkling coasts.
This exclusive new expedition combines the very best of Tasmanian luxury and wilderness, from the wilds of the remote southwest coast to the picturesque Freycinet Peninsula.
Why this experience:
- Explore the contrasting sides of Tasmania's stunning coastal wilderness - the east and southwest - in one unique, limited edition experience.
- Discover Tasmania's Southwest National Park, Freycinet National Park and the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Wilderness Area on immersive experiences led by expert guides.
- Exclusive round-trip transfers by seaplane offering seamless connections and a breath-taking aerial perspective to the island state and its rugged wilderness and sparkling coasts.
- Seaplane round-trip flights from Hobart to Port Davey, Port Davey to Saffire Freycinet, Saffire Freycinet to Hobart
- 3 nights accommodation on On Board vessel in either a Coastal Cabin or Southwest Suite
- 3 nights accommodation at Saffire Freycinet in a Signature Suite
- All experiences, meals and non and alcoholic beverages from the generous inclusive list
- Daily mini bar at Saffire Freycinet
- Use of Saffire Freycinet Hobart airport lounge
Price starts from $27,000 per couple.
Take advantage of our Luxury Lodges Celebratory Offer: $1,800 travel credit per cabin.
Four departure dates from Hobart:
- 12 December 2023
- 29 March 2024
- 4 May 2024
- 7 December 2024
There are a limited number of spots available for each departure date. To book this exclusive package, please contact Saffire Guest Services directly.
Saffire Freycinet is an all-inclusive award-winning luxury property, part of the Luxury Lodges of Australia collection
Set overlooking the Hazard Mountains and pristine waters of Great Oyster Bay on Tasmania’s sparkling Freycinet Peninsula, the lodge offers a host of personalised experiences connecting guests to the destination, its wildlife, locally produced food and beverages and First Nations heritage.
Luxury Expedition Vessel
Hitting the water in January 2023, Odalisque III is brand new, providing boutique accommodation and an exclusive wilderness experience for just 12 guests. The 24m catamaran features six well-appointed cabins and spacious indoor and outdoor lounge areas with expansive ocean views.
Scenic wilderness seaplane transfers
A special scenic flights link Hobart with the southwest wilderness and east coast on this special experience. Guests will fly on On Board's new dedicated seaplane, a 10-seater Cessna Caravan.
Coast-to-Coast Luxury Bookings & Enquiries
For questions or bookings, please reach out to Saffire Guest Services today. Call +61 3 6256 7888.
What a special place
A haven for boaties, birdwatchers and bushwalkers on a boutique cruise
Join the ranks of the privileged few